- We are a well established, highly respected slaughterhouse and processing facility, operating under strict provincial government guidelines to provide full service beef, pork, lamb and goat slaughter.
- Custom cuts, burgers, sausage and packaging of your animal to your individual needs.
- Standard butcher wrap or vacuum packaging available.
- Small batch processing guarantees that you receive the seasoning blend that you prefer. Since we only offer small batch processing, you can be assured that your animals will be processed individually.
- We allow local area livestock producers to directly market their own meats to their customers or markets.
- Custom cutting sheets may be faxed, emailed or our staff will personally work with you to review your order in detail and confirm all processing instructions and special requests before each order is processed. The sheets are located to the left under "Custom Butchering".
- Slaughter day is Wednesday; all animals must be booked prior. Call us Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm to make an appointment. Our helpful staff will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
- Before booking your animals; ; ID Requirements for Livestock Producers; ID Requirements for Abattoirs
- All beef is dry aged 21 days in climate controlled cooler,
- Grading is available upon request, you can have your beef officially quality graded by the Canadian Beef Grading Agency. This is an additional service that is currently offered free of charge.
I encourage cattle farmers to take advantage of this service. This provides excellent learning tools and carcass feedback for the quality of finished beef.
- Pork and Lamb are cut Thursdays so please have your cutting instructions in to us on slaughter day.
- Call to book your space 519-396-2257
- All game accepted by appointment only. Please call first.
- Tainted or dirty carcasses will not be accepted.
- Further processing available with a 25 pound minimum order for each type of sausage/pepperettes/summer sausage/patties to be made